I Am The Storyteller: We Fought Over Paris Hilton

Saturday, October 07, 2006

We Fought Over Paris Hilton

I found this video of Nick Carter fighting with his brother, Aaron Carter. I find it hilarious and at the same time, shocked. Personally, I don't think it's made up. Now Nick is pissed off just because Aaron is playing music at midnight while Nick is trying to get some sleep. And Nick got a little over the top and starts bringing up the topic of Paris Hilton. The REAL reason Nick picked up a fight with Aaron is because he had a fling with Paris Hilton just after Nick broke up with Paris. Here are some of the memorable quotes.

1

Nick: Let me tell you something real quick. (there goes his Gayish rapping style hand gestures)

2

Aaron: Don't spit in my face dawg.

Nick: (interrupts) Alright? Alright?! You're gonna respect me.

Aaron: (impatiently) Don't spit in my face!

Nick: (interrupts again) Alright?! (and starts poking Aaron's face, poke poke poke.)

3

Aaron: Everytime you fight with me, I runaway from you.

4

Nick:..a picture of her, HER, smiling like this! (There he goes again, so gay)

Nick looked a little gay and almost in tears while yelling at the near end of the video. I was wondering, Aaron, what kind of dance is that? LOL. Nick has temper, a bad one. Honestly, Nick needs to be taught how to manage his anger. I don't know. You decide and leave comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home