I Am The Storyteller: Ain't So Sweet Sixteen

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ain't So Sweet Sixteen

I just felt like bashing those friggin spoiled kids everytime i watch My Super Sweet 16. There was this girl who goes like "ooh, daddy can i have this car, pleeease". Daddy this, daddy that.and they have this so called "self-confidence" where they go "oh my god, i am like, soooo HOT! Everybody's gonna be like, sooo jealous of me because i am the hottest girl around" with their dramatic facial expressions. The truth is, they AREN'T that hot, i mean, look at them. lol.

Today's episode was this guy named Darnell, who actually asked Rihanna to be his Princess for the party, and he did was just let her sit there, while he flirts with other girls, Rihanna just looks on and rolled her eyes. Yeah. I pity her. Come on, she's Rihanna, the IT girl, yet still so humble, show her some respect yo.

Well, i hate them rich kids. nuff said.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn T. said...

I feel the same way too. Lol. That darnell guy is like a real bitch yo. How can he be flirting with other guy while Rihanna's just sitting there? Lol. Hellloooo were talking bout Rihanna here.

Robyn

27/8/06 14:17  
Blogger Robyn T. said...

girl's** not guy Lol

27/8/06 14:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home