I Am The Storyteller: My Work Place

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Work Place

I would like to share with all of you about my work place.
It's located in Cyberview Lodge Resort in Cyberjaya. It's a great place to work in. FYI, I DON'T work in the resort. I work in the resort's office block.
The company's name is Pulse Group. We do market research. For more info, click on the banner below this page. Be sure to join as a member, I will tell you the perks of joining as a member. Do ask me, no need to feel shy whatsoever. I don't bite. :]


The pool beside the office.


Front view of the office





Did I tell you about my colleagues? Well, they are all really nice people, fun to work with. Sounds surreal eh? At first I thought people in the corporate world are mean, blood-sucking vampires, WRONG. I would definitely recommend you to come work in Pulse Group.

1 Comments:

Blogger 06:Dripk said...

i wanna work at a place like that. nice people. nice view. nice enviroment. no pressure.

5/9/06 22:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home