I Am The Storyteller: Beng Beng Chocolate

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Beng Beng Chocolate

Hey everybody! I'm back with an update. Recently Wynesse gave me chocolates that her brother bought from Indonesia. I was fascinated by the name of it, I thought it was humourous.

Ta da!

Mempersembahkan,Coklat Beng-Beng


I think the person who named this chocolate must be an Ah Beng. That's not all, I spent some time spotting the grammar errors.

Apologies for the blurry image.

Error number one:

4 Kelezetan sekali gigit, supposed to be Kelazatan. And sekali gigit is wrong. Unfortunately, my BM is really bad. I don't know how to correct it.

Error number two:

Wafer should be spelt as Waffle.

Error number three:

Real Chocolate. Can there be a celup chocolate? I don't think so.

The last one. At the top corner of it says Big Prize Inside. It's a gimmick. First of all, how can a BIG prize fit into a tiny chocolate wrapper? And when i opened it, no prize inside. Sigh.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home